Radiant and Regulus were the first pair of "middle northwich" boats built in 1935, built with rounded chines and a vee bottom. Regulus has had a varied life and remained derelict for a number of years during the 1960s. Regulus is now reunited with her original motor Radiant and are owned by Mike Turpin.
Regulus came to Brinklow to have new iroko gunwhales fitted by Rex, along with re-instating all the running gear and fitting new shuts to the hold. As part of this process the top plank has been steamed into shape to allow it to curve from the stand to the cabin block.